Next Exam in our school: 10th June 2021.
– CILS B1 Cittadinanza (Due to the high number of requests this exam is open only to Happy Languages’ students).
– CILS B2 (we require a minimum of 6 candidates to activate this level)
Not confirmed yet due to the COVID-19 Emergency.
More About Cils Exam
The CILS certification is an officially recognized qualification which attests the linguistic and communicative competence in Italian as a foreign language. CILS is the first certification of Italian as foreign language to have adopted the system of six levels of linguistic and communicative competence proposed by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
The CILS Centre is an institutional member of EALTA (European Language Testing Association), the European association that aims to promote knowledge of testing and language assessment in Europe. In this way, the CILS Centre is committed to ensure the ethical management of the evaluation process.
In 2004 the CILS has gained a significant recognition, the European Language Label, a certificate of quality that rewards the most significant and innovative projects in language teaching. The award was given to CILS modules A1 and A2 for Integration in Italy.
How to Register:
In order to register for CILS exam:
- First of all, contact us to check exam availability, do not sent any ID or personal information before that.
- Confirm if you have ever attended a CILS Exam, if so, please, provide us with your Matricola Number.
- Send via e-mail to email@example.com a proof of ID (Please, a proper scanned PDF of your ID, do not take a picture with your phone.) Make sure all the following information are included, if not, please provide us with this information: your full name, place (including Country) and date of birth, nationality(s).
- Send via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org a proof of of payment (we only need the payment receipt to University of Siena). Make sure you are able to download the proper PDF receipt from your bank’s website and that your name and the payment reference are clearly legible.
Registration deadline: 27th April 2021
B1 Cittadinanza . The 100€ exam fee will be paid directly to University for Foreigners of Siena. Please contact us for payment instructions.
B2. The 110€ exam fee will be paid directly to University for Foreigners of Siena. Please contact us for payment instructions.
In addition to this fee, we charge an additional £48 for admin fee. Please consider that if you apply to another CILS centre you may not be charged for extra fees. Please follow these links to check other CILS centres in the UK or in Italy. Please contact us to pay the £48 admin fee.
- B1 Cittadinanza: 100€ to be paid directly to University of Siena + £48 to be paid to Happy Languages (please consider that this fee is not requested from University of Siena but from Happy Languages in order to cover extra exam’s expenses).
- B2: 110€ to be paid directly to University of Siena + £48 to be paid to Happy Languages (please consider that this fee is not requested from University of Siena but from Happy Languages in order to cover extra exam’s expenses).
Please contact us to receive information about how to pay the fee to University of Siena.
The examination fee paid to University of Siena will not be refunded for any reason,
The extra fee is refundable until the 1st June 2021. Afterwards it will not be refundable for any reasons.
Follow this link to see the exams’ dates.
- The exam will take place at CIArb Home, 12 Bloomsbury Square WC1A 2LP London
- The exam will be activated with a minimum of 8 candidates for all levels.